0
Physically they are very strong and we'll have to battle for the ball. I can't make my players taller. I have players who can compete in the air. We have to be aggressive and watch out for flick-ons.

I've seen teams start well and finish badly; it's better to do things the other way round as we have been doing. When I see things aren't going well then I react, as I did in the last game when I sent Kingsley Coman to warm up in the 35th minute.


Lars Lagerbäck, Iceland joint-coach
I always say to players and media that in football you always have a realistic chance. I would say that France are a little bit of a favourite, but I won't call them a big favourite. Most important for us is that we go out tomorrow and believe we can beat them. If we have that attitude, I think we can cause them some problems.
Iceland's road to Saint-Denis

The players will really enjoy it and at the same time be really focused and play a good game. It's not often you have a chance to get to a semi-final, so I think that's motivation enough.

What I hear from Iceland and the support we have here, I understand that this is of course really big. Almost all the population are watching on TV or out in the streets. It would be fantastic to pay that back and [cause] a bit more of an upset at this EURO, so we can let the people and fans really feel the joy we feel when it's going so well.







Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Top